Nikko Generales B.S., EMT-B
Joined on: February 9th, 2012
Nikko’s passion for health and fitness stems from his aspiration to become a physician. He got his B.S. in Physiology at the University of California, Santa Barbara and has been an EMT for over five years. He is currently working on orphan drug research at the Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences and plans to work for the Air Force as a trauma surgeon. He believes that people should be proactive in asking questions and educating themselves on how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Recent Posts by Nikko Generales B.S., EMT-B
- Calcium-Rich Diet Linked To Weight Loss
- Feed Your Muscles With Voskos Greek Yogurt
- Probiotics – A Potential Treatment for IBS
- 7 Natural Ways To Minimize Colds This Season
- Could Eating Dairy Help Prevent Diabetes?
- Prop 37 – The GMO Labeling Initiative
- 7 Tips to Help Slow the Aging Process
- The Power Breakfast Prescription
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Fitness in College
- Labor Day Weekend Low Calorie Beach Snacks