Joined on: December 13th, 2010
In 2007, Jenny decided to shed 60 pounds, trade unhealthy habits for good ones, and start leading her life rather than letting her life lead her. She is now the author of the popular Facebook Fan Page, “Recipes for Gals in Figure and Bodybuilding,” with more than 17,200 fans and growing. As an amateur figure competitor, Jenny loves the hard work, determination, and dedication it takes to compete on stage. She also loves long distance running and recently qualified for the Boston Marathon, which she’ll be running in 2011.
Recent Posts by Jenny Grothe
- Fitness: Dealing with Altitude Sickness
- Proper Fueling
- My Diet While Training for the Boston Marathon
- How I Pack My Fridge
- It’s About Creating Opportunities, Not About Luck
- Focusing More on the “Haves” and less on the “Have Nots”
- What Would You Do?
- Why I Choose to Eat Clean
- My Journey to a Healthier Me: Part 3
- A Journey to a Healthier Lifestyle: Part 2