Makes 8 cupcakes
1/2 C honey (plus extra for topping)
1/3 C unsalted butter, melted
1/4 C Voskos Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Voskos Greek yogurt for topping
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix honey and melted butter together.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
3. Stir in vanilla and Greek yogurt.
4. In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Slowly mix the flour mixture into the honey mixture until smooth.
6. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
8. Allow cupcakes to cool.
9. Just before serving, top with Greek yogurt and drizzle with honey.
Per one cupcake, excluding topping
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 35g
Dietary Fiber 1